At Greenfields, we have a strong track record of children achieving well; the vast majority of outcomes throughout school in the 2018 national assessments were all in line with or above national averages:
- At the end of Early Years (Reception Year), 88% achieved a Good Level of Development, 16.5 percentage points higher than the national average of 71.5%.
- At the end of Year 1, 92% achieved the expected standard in the phonics check, 10 percentage points higher than the national average of 82%. In addition, we have a 4-year trend of 100% achieving the expected standard by the end of Year 2 (national average is 92%).
- At the end of Key Stage 1 (Year 2), attainment in all subjects was above average at the expected standard and in the highest 10% for all pupils at greater depth than the expected standard.
- At the end of Key Stage 2 (Year 6), the proportion of SEN pupils achieving the expected standard in Reading, Writing & Maths was higher than the SEN national average and the proportion of High Prior Attaining pupils achieving the expected standard in Reading, Writing & Maths was higher than the national High Prior Attaining pupil average.
- The average scaled score in KS2 Reading was 100.8 and in KS2 Maths the average scaled score was 102.1 (the national expected score was 100).
Details of our performance at the end of each Key Stage in 2018 can be found here: 2018 Performance Outcomes
From there, you can view and download school test results, Ofsted reports and financial information.