Greenfields Primary School has a school uniform policy, which has been approved by governors and is well established.
All children throughout school must be in full school uniform at all times.
Our school uniform consists of:
- White blouse, shirt or polo shirt – completely plain or with school logo.
- Jade green sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan with school logo
- Grey or black trousers, shorts, skirts, shalwa kameez or pinafores – all completely plain, with no patterns, logos etc.
- In the warmer weather, children may wish to wear green and white check dresses.
- Plain black, low heeled shoes
Please also be aware that, for Health & Safety reasons, no jewellery is allowed, this includes earrings. A watch may be worn.
At the start of each term, the teachers will let you know which days are timetabled for PE and swimming. Child should bring their PE kit or swimming kit on the days they are needed.
- Plain white T-shirt
- Plain black shorts
- Black plimsolls or trainers
- Sweatshirt and plain black tracksuit bottoms for outdoor PE in colder weather
- Swimming costume or trunks (bikinis or baggy shorts are not allowed by the pool)
All kit should be brought to school in a suitable bag.