Greenfields Primary School has a school uniform policy, which has been approved by governors. We want to be able to give our families flexibility in where their uniform is purchased by providing the option to buy an ‘iron on’ badge from the school office to attach to sweatshirts. This also means you can reuse the logo badge as many times as you need.
All children throughout school must be in full school uniform at all times.
Our school uniform consists of:
- Pale blue polo shirt
- Navy Blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey or black trousers, shorts, skirts, shalwa kameez or pinafores – all completely plain, with no patterns, logos etc.
- In the warmer weather, children may wish to wear blue and white check dresses.
- Plain black, low heeled shoes
Please also be aware that, for Health & Safety reasons, no jewellery is allowed, this includes earrings. A watch may be worn.
At the start of each term, the teachers will let you know which days are timetabled for PE and swimming. Child should bring their PE kit or swimming kit on the days they are needed.
- Plain white T-shirt
- Plain black/navy shorts
- Black plimsolls or trainers
- School jumper or school cardigan and plain black/navy tracksuit bottoms for outdoor PE in colder weather
- Swimming costume or trunks (bikinis or baggy shorts are not allowed by the pool)
All kit should be brought to school in a suitable bag.